Licensed Architect, West Chester, PA
JL Architects is an award-winning national architectural firm with an opening for a licensed architect to take a senior leadership role in our growing company. The position offers unlimited growth and opportunity. JL is an intimate, collaborative, and professional work atmosphere. Our diverse portfolio includes new construction and adaptive re-use projects. Areas of practice include commercial, retail, health care, hospitality, self-storage, office, warehouse, and green building certifications.
• Serve as a leader, mentor and director within the studio
• Manage internal staff and consultants
• Coordinate resources and maintain project schedules
• Work with project team to develop design and implementation.
• Manage pursuit of entitlements and permits
• Implement quality control measures
• Periodic travel is required
• Professional degree in architecture from a NAAB accredited university, and an architecture license in the United States is required.
• Proven communication and relationship management skills, with a desire to grow as a leader and manager
• Competency in Revit
• Competency in AutoCAD, Enscape, Matterport and Adobe Suite is a plus
JL Architects offers a competitive salary and a full benefit package that includes vacation, health, dental, disability, and retirement savings.
Please provide resume along with salary requirements and pdf portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org